Best Hangover Foods
When you are hungover often some good hangover food is all you need to feel better. Hangover food is usually greasy and substantial. By eating good hangover food you will be well on your way to curing your hangover. You can find hangover food cures recommended by Hangover School below. This list is always expanding.
Top Hamburger Hangover Food Cures
The hamburger hangover foods below will fix you right up.
- Hawaiian Burger from Islands: Pineapple, teriyaki sauce, lettuce, tomato, onion, swiss & mayo.
- In and Out Burger Animal Style: This hangover food is part of the In and Out secret menu. It is a mustard-cooked beef patty with additional pickles, cheese, spread and grilled onions diced up and mixed together on the grill before getting dumped on your burger.
Awesome Burrito Hangover Food Cures
The following burritos are recommended when you are hungover.
- California Burrito: The California Burrito consists of carne asada, cheese, sour cream and French fries or potatoes rolled into a flour tortilla.
- McDonalds Sausage Burrito: Peppers, onions, fluffy scrambled eggs, savory sausage and American cheese, wrapped in a soft flour tortilla for your eating pleasure.
- Breakfast Burrito: Potato, egg, cheese and ham. This can be found at any Mexican food place.
Chicken Hangover Food Cures
- BBQ Hot Flavored Wings from Wings and Things: These spicy, BBQ flavored wings are really amazing.
- Blackened Chicken Sandwich: Grilled with Melted Fontina Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion and Spicy Mayonnaise. Served with French Fries or Green Salad.
- Western Bacon Charbroiled Chicken Sandwich: This is an awesome hangover food. You can find this baby at Carls Jr.
Breakfast Hangover Foods
- Eggs Benedict: A base of English muffins, Canadian bacon, plus two poached eggs topped with a rich cheese or hollandaise sauce. Served with home fries or fresh fruit.
- Western Benedict: Toasted English muffin topped with turkey, two poached eggs, sliced avocado covered with hollandaise sauce. Served with home fries or fresh fruit.
- French Toast: Three extra thick slices of special bread dipped in fresh egg batter, then grilled to a golden brown. Strawberries and powdered sugar sprinkled on top.
These are just some hangover foods to get us started. We will be continuing to add to this post every time we try an awesome new hangover food. Know of a hangover food you love? Leave a comment below!