At Hangover School we are dedicated to curing hangovers. It is what we do. We look near and far, we scour the globe and we beat people up and take their lunch money until they tell us their favorite hangover cure. In this post we will tell you about Party Armor, a type of hangover protection. We will answer questions like, “Does Party Armor really work?” “What type of hangover is it best suited for protecting against?” We will even tell you about our own experience with Party Armor.
What is Party Armor?
Party Armor is a dietary supplement made up of vitamins, minerals, herbs, antioxidants, and amino acids. Party Armor was created to protect against common hangover symptoms that occur from drinking alcohol (such as nausea, headaches, or muscle pain). Party Armor comes in a small shot. It is recommended that you take the shot before bed, however, it will have positive effects as well if it is taken the next day.
What is Party Armor Made of?
We are not going to get into all of the details, because there are a lot. But basically, Party Armor is made up of all the ingredients proven to alleviate hangover symptoms. The one thing it lacks is a form of hydration, but this is OK because you should be doing this on your own through water or sport drinks.
Party Armor has ingredients that work hand-in-hand with hydration so it is recommended that both Party Armor and a type of hydration be used.
Here are the main ingredients of Party Armor.
Party Armor Ingredients
- Vitamin A – Antioxidant powerhouse mainly located in the liver.
- Vitamin C – This antioxidant helps the liver break down alcohol, while also protecting it from damage.
- Vitamin E – Powerful antioxidant that helps detoxify the liver, and protects the body from free radicals
- Vitamin B Complex – Dilates alcohol constricted blood vessels which are the main cause of headaches. A great addition.
- Magnesium – An electrolyte that supports arterial health and protects against neurovascular damage due to the consumption of alcohol.
- Potassium – This electrolyte helps beat muscle fatigue and regulates water balance in your cells.
- Proprietary Blend Malic Acid – This gives Party Armor its sweet, but also tart taste!
- L-Glutamine – Helps speed the metabolism of acetaldehyde (main cause of hangovers), helps the liver produce L-Glutathione and aids in the reduction of intestine inflammation.
- L-Alanine – Gives energy to the brain and central nervous system by being used as a neurotransmitter.
- Green Tea Extract – Contains excellent levels of antioxidants and is used all over the world to increase metabolism. It has been used in Asia for 100s of years as a secret to health.
- L-Glutathione – Considered to be the “Ultimate Warrior” antioxidant. This is a vital liver detoxing enzyme that breaks down alcohol while managing to maintain the functions of other antioxidants.
- Milk Thistle Extract – This liver, brain, and blood detoxifier is known as the “Smart Herb”. It can protect, repair, and produce new cells in the liver.
It should be noted that Party Armor contains no sugar and no calories. This makes it a great option for party people watching their weight. It also tastes good. If we had to describe the taste we would say it’s a yummy fruity shot of hangover relief.
Does Party Armor Work?
OK, so now for the million-dollar question. Does Party Armor actually work?! At Hangover School we take these types of reviews very seriously. We conducted a small study on Party Armor and here are the results.
The Party Armor Study
- Study consisted of 5 people
- Each person had 8 drinks over the course of a 4 hour period
- Each person said that 8 drinks always gives them a significant hangover.
- The people in the study were between 24 and 32
- The people in study stated they usually consume 4 to 15 drinks a week.
- Each person took one shot of Party Armor before bed and drank one glass of water
The Results of the Party Armor Study
Each of the 5 people in the Party Armor study felt that Party Armor resulted in them having less of a hangover. All people agreed that they had no hangover nausea or hangover headache. The people in the study were able to function better the next day and felt it was due to using the Party Armor product.
Hangover Schools Review of Party Armor
Hangover School administered the Party Armor study, however, in an effort to remain non-biased we simply collected the findings and reported what you read above. That being said, we have tried the product ourselves. Our experience was similar to the findings in the study. Our Party Armor review is as follows:
“In a world of great times followed by horrible hangovers that ruin your next day, Party Armor cuts down the pain and gets you back to feeling human.” – Hangover School
So what does this mean? Well, basically Party Armor does cut down on your hangover the next day, significantly. However, you must also hydrate yourself in addition to taking the product. Party Armor is made up of the ingredients shown to cure hangovers. By taking this product, hydrating, and not drinking an insane amount of alcohol, you can be hangover free the next day.
Note: All hangover products only work to an extent. If you drink way too much you will have a horrible hangover no matter what. Make sure to drink responsibly.
What is your experience with Party Armor? Tell us below!